Yes, we offer complimentary consultations and color consultations. We also offer complimentary samples once you become a client. Call us at 408-206-4906 or email us us for your initial consultation and more information today!
Many homeowners and commercial property managers ask if Basurto Painting is licensed in the State of California. Yes, we are, indeed. Our Contractors State License Board license number is #1052822. READ MORE…
Based in San Jose, California, Basurto Painting is a licensed team of painters that operates in the Greater San Francisco Bay Region. READ MORE…
Many of our customers ask what brands of paint we work with at Basurto Painting. Our team of licensed painters use paint brands that are tailored to each customer’s preferences and needs. The most popular brands of paint we work with are Kelly Moore, Benjamin Moore, and Sherwin-Williams. READ MORE…
Many of our customers have questions about painting and what consists of a high-quality, high-value paint job. The answer has multiple layers to it because the quality is a direct result of skills, experience. READ MORE…
Our License number is #1052822, and you can look up the licensing details for Basurto Painting by visiting this link from the Contractors State License Board:
It varies by project. The best thing you can do is clear the area that we’ll be working in. This can include removing pictures or decorations from walls, rolling up carpets, taking down drapes, and more. For example, if we’ll be doing your kitchen cabinets then be sure to clear the cabinets and surrounding areas out.
Simply keep them out of the area. In another room or outside (if we’re doing an inside job, or vice versa if outside) is fine. Sometimes our pets like to rub their fur against the walls, so we want to ensure that they don’t get paint on them and they don’t get fur on the paint. There are no extra fees for painting your pets!
Our process is project dependent, so it’s likely that one project you have with us will have a different process than the next. You should receive an email regarding your project information that will include your specific process. As a guideline, we begin with prep work, then move onto painting, and lastly the final clean up.
If we have a way to access the area that we’ll need to paint then no, you don’t have to be there. For example if we’re painting the exterior of your house and we can be let in through a side gate, then it’s not needed for someone to be home. As always, do what’s most comfortable for you!
Yes, as long as everyone is in a separate area than the painters.
• We require a 10% deposit that you’ve already paid upon approval of the estimate. Depending on the length and amount of the project, this can vary. For larger projects payments will be made through work progress statements and you’ll pay based on the work completed at the time. For smaller projects, you can split up the payment however you’d like, but the remaining balance is due by or before the completion date.
• Payments can be made by check addressed to Basurto Painting LLC or through PayPal.
We also provide complementary color selection assistance. Not sure which color looks best, or do you need help selecting colors that complement one another? With over 15 years of experience, we’re more than happy to aid you in picking the perfect color and applying samples.
1. Hire only state-licensed contractors
2. Use the Find My Licensed Contractor feature at cslb.ca.gov to locate a licensed contractor in your area
3. Check a contractor’s license number online at cslb.ca.gov or by calling 1-800-321-2752
4. Get at least three bids and check references
5. Make sure all project expectations are in writing and only sign the contract if you completely understand the terms
6. Confirm that the contractor has workers’ compensation insurance for employees
7. In most cases, avoid paying more than 10% down or $1,000, whichever is less. Avoid paying cash
8. Avoid letting payments get ahead of the work
9. Keep a job file of all papers relating to your project, including all payments
10. Avoid making the final payment until you’re satisfied with the job
You can learn more at cslb.ca.gov